AQNZ has released an RFP for assistance in the development of an evolving and cohesive environmental management framework for aquaculture which:
• Improves environmental outcomes
• Delivers operational benefits to sector participants
• Maximises market opportunity for New Zealand’s aquaculture products
• Recognises the expectations of stakeholders and communities
• Enhances the sector’s reputation for credible environmental stewardship
Proposals are due on 12 September.
Click here for Aquaculture New Zealand RFP