- Fresh Chilled NZ Pacific ½ Shell Oysters
- 200gms Fresh Watermelon – 10mm thick slices, skin removed.
Chilli Lime Dressing
- 80mls Lime Juice
- 2 Small Red Chilli’s, seeds removed, finely diced
- ½ clove Fresh Garlic – minced
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Pat dry the watermelon with a paper towel, preheat the BBQ hot plate (or heavy based fry pan). Lightly brush the watermelon with a small amount of oil & grill on the hot plate (or in the pan) till slightly charred.
- Remove the melon from the heat & allow to cool, cut the watermelon into medium dices (salsa cut).
- Place a small amount on each oyster & then dress with the lime chilli dressing.
Chilli Lime Dressing Method
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, and then whisk to combine, store in an airtight container.