The Auckland Seafood School’s second cookbook is now on sale, showcasing 250+ cooking school recipes for you to enjoy.
Kiwis love seafood – be it salmon, snapper, mussels, scallops or blue cod, there is nothing quite like enjoying succulent fresh fish or shellfish cooked at home. As well as a collection of delicious recipes, The Complete New Zealand Seafood Cookbook is also your go-to book for all things seafood with advice on:
- Catching, handling, purchasing and storing fish
- Preparing fish at home, including scaling, gutting, filleting, boning and skinning as well as cleaning and preparing shellfish
- As well as 250+ delicious recipes we have included 6 basic fish recipes – baking, steaming, poaching, frying, smoking and BBQ.
- How to choose the ideal seafood option for a meal using the visual identification guide.
- From smoked fish pie and whitebait fritters to fish burgers, gumbo and paella. The book will also take you on a journey of flavours from around the world – all matched with our delicious, fresh and seasonal New Zealand Seafood.
Available to purchase from retail outlets, Auckland Seafood School – Level 1 at the Auckland Fish Market (22 Jellicoe Street, Freemans Bay) or click here to purchase online for delivery.