600g NZ salmon fillet (skin removed and pin boned)
1 shallot, finely diced
1 garlic clove, crushed
50g butter, diced at room temperature
1 zucchini, diced
½ punnet red cherry tomatoes, cut in half
½ punnet yellow cherry tomatoes, cut in half
¼ cup Kalamata olives, stoned and chopped
1 small bunch of basil, torn
25ml dry white wine
Drizzle of olive oil
Juice of & zest of ½ a lemon
Sea salt & pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. On a clean work surface lay out a sheet of non-stick baking paper.
2. Place the NZ salmon fillet onto the paper, then sprinkle over shallot, garlic, butter, zucchini, tomatoes, olives & basil. Sprinkle over the lemon zest and juice, olive oil and white wine.
3. Season lightly with salt and pepper then fold over the paper and seal to make a package.
4. Bake in the oven for about 12 minutes or until the packages are slightly puffed up and the salmon is just cooked through, but still nice and pink.
5. Remove the salmon package from the oven and serve.
Serving suggestion – serve with a crisp green salad and buttery steamed potatoes.