400g penne (or pasta of your choice)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
400ml crème fraiche
1 lemon, zest & juice
50g parmesan, grated
200g Hot smoked NZ salmon, flaked into large pieces
½ broccoli, cut into florets, cooked
½ cup mixed soft herbs, roughly chopped (chives, dill, fennel, basil etc.)
Sea salt & pepper
Rocket leaves to garnish (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile in a separate saucepan, melt the butter.
- Add the garlic and cook until softened.
- Add the crème fraiche, lemon zest and parmesan. Cook for 1 minute, then remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta, then toss with the sauce, smoked salmon, broccoli & fresh herbs.
- Squeeze over a little lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide between 4 bowls, garnish with rocket leaves and serve.