“the highest natural oil content of all salmon ”
New Zealand King Salmon has the highest natural oil content of all salmon – a rich source of healthy Omega-3.
A 150g portion of New Zealand King Salmon provides the complete daily requirement of Omega-3, in which studies have shown to be linked to protection against heart disease and certain cancers and boosting of the immune system.
The high mineral and vitamin levels in New Zealand King Salmon also provide an array of nutritional benefits, making King Salmon a serious super food. Eating regular serves of King Salmon can help provide; improved overall nutrition, improved general health leading to the reduced risk of major diseases such as cancer and diabetes, improving the functioning of the immune system and the body’s ability to fight infection, improving heart health, promoting brain development and intelligence, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Tests show New Zealand King Salmon is also a good source of:
- Vitamin B6 – assists with strengthening the immune system
- Vitamin B12 – Helps to maintain a healthy nervous system
- Magnesium – Essential to good health and helping the body to process fat and protein
- Selenium – Essential to good health, important for the functioning of the immune system and assisting in the prevention of cancer & heart disease
- Phosphorus – Essential for building healthy bones
- Niacin – Essential in producing energy from the body’s blood sugar, when it is taken in high doses niacin is known to lower specific fats in the blood and help with the treatment of high cholesterol. Niacin also plays a role in a healthy digestive and reproduction system as well as reducing stress, depression and anxiety